Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Fundraising Milestone

I'd like to thank any and all who have contributed to my fundraising efforts over the past few months. I remember being quite intimidated by the task of having to fundraise $4,500 before I could participate in Bike & Build. Not only did I reach my goal but I actually surpassed by more than $1,000 which will also go towards alleviating affordable housing issues in the United States.
Whether you helped share my link online or donated a couple bucks it all meant the world to me. To see the breadth of support I have received from acquaintances all around the country has truly motivated me to start riding and building houses. You all did your part to help me reach $4,500, now it's my turn to pedal 4,000 miles. This one is for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment